GEO TEXTILE - WOVEN SACKS TESTING EQUIPMENTS
- Machine design and construction as per IS:7903 only.(No ASTM method incorporate)
- Machine having both the cycles of UV and condensation.
- UVB tube lights are used for the UV cycles.
- DSH's Indigenous microprocessor system with complete auto test cycles.
- Construction of machine is inside stainless steel out side mild steel with powder coating.
- Complete stainless steel body also possible on demand.
- At the same time 10nos samples can be conditioning.
- Power supply: 230volts ac with proper earth connection.
- Machine is used to conditioning of the samples at specified temperature as well as specified humidity.
- Humidity range 50% to 95%.
- Temperature range 20°c to 45°c.
- Suitable standards are IS, ASTM or other equivalent standards.
- Machine suitable for Pipes, Woven fabrics, Woods etc.
- Humidity and temperature both digital.
- Machine having a different sizes are available according to applications.
- Machine having facility of boiler and condensation.
- Wheel base machine for easy movement.
- Full length of glass doors for inspection of samples.
- Digital burst tester suitable for corrugated box, fabric, laminations
- Machine as per IS and ASTM D-3786
- Machine maximum capacity will be up to 60bars. (machine capacity selection according to the application)
- Digital pressure indicator LCD based with least count of 0.01bar.
- Fluid displacement into chamber with motorized.
- Last test result is stored.
- Firmly secure clamping.
- No need for calibration with help of aluminum foil because of digital model.
- Long lasting diaphragm with proper standard.
- Machine is suitable to find out denier of the textile material.
- Machine having a facility of motorized system.
- Machine will be stopped automatically at the settable length.
- Reel having a diameter of 1meter.
- Length counting digitally.
- Machine is powder coated and rotating parts are highly polished chrome plated Power supply single phase.
- At the same time 4lease can wrap.
HOT AIR OVEN
- Oven chamber size: As per requirement.
- 12"x12"x12inches, 14"x14"x14inches, 18"x18"x18inches, 24"x24"x24inches, 36"x36"x36inches or customized size as per requirements.
- Temperature ranges up to 200°c. Least count 0.1.(Higher temperature range on requires)
- Temperature accuracy ±0.5°c.
- Temperature controlling via PID controller and also in built auto-tune facility.
- Oven design construction to minimize heat losses.
- Body construction out side MS and inside SS.
- Fan circulating and stirring facility to maintained uniform temperature into oven.