PE PVC PIPE Testing Equipments
- Machine is used to conditioning of the samples at specified temperature as well as specified humidity.
- Humidity range 50% to 95%.
- Temperature range 20°c to 45°c.
- Suitable standards are IS, ASTM or other equivalent standards.
- Machine suitable for Pipes, Woven fabrics, Woods etc.
- Humidity and temperature both digital.
- Machine having a different sizes are available according to applications.
- Machine having facility of boiler and condensation.
- Wheel base machine for easy movement.
- Full length of glass doors for inspection of samples.
PIPE “V” NOTCH CUTTER
- Machine suitable as per ASTM, ISO, IS 14885 standard.
- 60° equal angel cutter fitted with the machine.
- Sample Height and notch length is adjustable as per pipe diameter.
- Notch depth measurement via digital dial gauge with least count 0.01mm
- Cutting rate is fix as per standard.
- Machine supplied with PID based temperature controller.
- Two sizes of furnace are available 4”x4”x9” or 6”x6”x12”.
- Temperature working range up to 1000°c. 1200°c or 1400°c also possible on request.
- Fire bricks insulation is used and front opening door with cera-wool insulation material for avoid heat losses.
- DSH supply glass ware and accessories as per customs requirements Power supply single phase 230volts table top model.
- Machine as per ASTM D-256
- Analogue type model suitable for IZOD-CHARPY testing.
- Pendulum impact type hammer fitted to find out energy of breaking material.
- Machine maximum capacity up to 15joules.
- Motorized notch cutter also provide with the machine for notching of the samples.
- Machine design and develop as per ASTM 1693.
- Equipment comes with digitally controller water bath with circulating facility.
- Bath temperature is up to 100°c with 0.1°c L.c.
- With PID based digital control with in built timer facility to count the time.
- Stirring facility is inbuilt for uniform temperature.
- Machine comes with all required accessories.
- Accessories: Specimen holder / Bending clamp / Transfer tool / Blanking die
Nicking die / Glass test tubes / Egypol solution – 500ml approx